Royal Turf Landscape & Irrigation offers a variety of hardscape designs installed with only the highest quality materials. Whether you’re looking for brick pavers, natural stone, stamped concrete, or patio pavers in Loveland, you’ve come to the right place. Our hardscape installations bring functionality and detailed final touches to your outdoor garden and landscape.
Patios And Walkways Are The Foundations To Your Outdoor Living Space
Pavers are increasingly growing in popularity throughout the country as they’re both beautiful and extremely durable. Perfect for patios, walkways, staircases, and even driveways, they’re a practical answer to creatively decorating your outdoor space and making it your own.
Our natural stone patios and walkways are also very popular among Loveland, Fort Collins, and Windsor residents. We take what works with the installation of brick and pavers and apply it to the installation of natural stone. Depending on the installation of your natural stone walkway or patio, we will either install a limestone aggregate or concrete base, but our ultimate goal during installation is to ensure that the natural stones remain flexible so that they don’t come loose during winter freezes.
What are the most common patio & walkway materials?
- Flagstone: Flagstone gives a subtle hues to your patio or walkway in red, blue and buff colors. They are irregularly shaped and come in an assortment of sizes.
- Clay Brick: Clay bricks are very popular as they have a rich, warm color and look very distinguished and traditional.
- Patio Pavers: Paves come in quite a few different colors and are loved because of their durability and range of sizes and shapes.
- Concrete: a concrete patio and walkway is obviously one of the most durable out of all of the materials on this list. It can be poured to any shape, it offers unlimited designs.
- Gravel: Gravel comes in two popular types: river rock or crushed stone, but ask us what is currently available. Gravel is easy to install and offers excellent drainage.
Royal Turf Landscape & Irrigation proudly builds custom built patios and walkways in the Northern Colorado area using a variety of materials. Our certified landscape designers and paver installers offer superior craftsmanship and efficient installation so that your backyard isn’t torn up for weeks. We schedule times that work with your schedule, we discuss design ideas and budgets, and we operate on a very thorough process to make sure that the end result is everything you expected and more.
Call Royal Turf Landscape & Irrigation today to learn more about our patio and walkway installation processes. We look forward to working on your landscape project with you!